Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mid-Week

I'm going to be brave like my friend, Lisa, and post my statistics: I'm 41 years old, 5'1" tall and weighed 189 pounds this morning. I haven't decided whether or not to post pictures or not.....I'll make some sort of decision about that this week.

So -- my goal for this week was to go to the gym four times. I went Sunday and then again Wednesday and today. I'm planning on going tomorrow and Friday, both. It will be nice to meet a goal, even though it's a small one.

I'm a little discouraged because my weight is up a bit this week -- but I have to remind myself that I didn't put it on overnight and I'm not going to lose it overnight. So, I'll just keep trying and hope to see some results next week.

I'm going to make a whole new post to tell my background story ---- I think that's important to know, especially if we're trying to inspire each other.

Here's to healthier living!

3 comments:

  1. very well done for your gym visits and goal number one!
    Maybe if your overeating you should start recording everything you eat. It may make you be aware of what your eating and make you think better choices? Just an idea if nyour struggling with the food intake part!
    So Thursday's is our weigh in day....let's see what happens this week.....Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a better weekend than me....I am feeling really down at the moment....HELP!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Lara YOU CAN DO IT HUNNY! Don't you be giving up on me and yourself just yet........you've done it once you WILL do it again! :-)

    ReplyDelete