Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wednesday Weigh In

Things got busy and I didn't blog yesterday, but I don't want to forget. I've been doing well with my goal and when I weighed in yesterday I was 198.3. I kinda figured that once I started eating again I'd put back on some of that 5 pounds I lost with the flu. But --- 3 pounds lost in a week? I'll take that!

Apparently yesterday was my cheat day. I had 3 drinks instead of 2 and I didn't measure. We also had pizza for dinner. Oops.....but, I'm back on track today and I've eaten healthy.

I guess I need to come up with a new goal for the week. I'm going to keep trying to stick with my current alcohol consumption goal, but I think my other goal for this week will be to make sure I drink all the water I'm supposed to every day.

Weight loss is going to be challenging in the upcoming months because I'm going to be traveling a LOT for work. I need to make sure that I keep healthy breakfast stuff in the fridge in my hotel room --- because those free hotel breakfasts rarely have stuff that's both healthy and filling. I could also keep stuff in the hotel so I can make my own lunches and then I'll just be eating out for dinner. The other thing I need to be sure to do when I'm traveling is to work out at the hotel fitness center every day. But, those are goals for a future week. This week's goal is water......lots of water :o)

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea of weekly goals. They are small goals but achievable ones also! I will have to see what mini goals I can come up with. I have started blogging again as I seriously believe it helps! Keep going Lara I'm watching you!! x

    ReplyDelete